Did you hear about Bras for a Cure and want to submit a decorated bra but aren’t sure where or how? Here’s the info you need and important dates to keep in mind. What is Bras for a Cure? Learn more here.
1. Decorated bras may be submitted following any theme but must be appropriate for viewing by all ages
2. All designs must be named
3. Any bra size and type is eligible
4. All entries must be original- not copied from similar contests
5. Pre-registration is requested or at Dandelions Flowers, 1710 Chambers St., Eugene, OR (541.485.1261)
1. Decorated bras must include entry form and $10.00 entry fee
2. Checks should be made payable to the
The Willamette Valley Cancer Institute
Foundation, Inc. ( WVCI Foundation)
3. Individuals or groups may submit multiple entries, with a $10.00 entry fee for
4. Entries become the property of Dandelions Flowers upon submission but are gladly returned to the decorator upon request.
5:00 PM on Saturday, October 19, 2013
Submit entries at Dandelions Flowers & Gifts
1710 Chambers St. Eugene, OR 541.485.1261